Please join us for the March 9, 2016 Evans Churchill Community Association community meeting. We’ll be meeting in the Roosevelt Point common area by the leasing office (southwest corner of 4th St. & Garfield).
WELCOME & INTRODUCTIONS ~ Jennifer Boucek
- Congratulations to Greg Esser and Nicole Underwood on their new book!
DEVELOPMENTS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD
- Derby Roosevelt Row (Transwestern Development), 2nd St. & McKinley (GPLET discussion)
- enHance Park (Sencorp), 2nd St. & Moreland (update)
- The Oscar (Stark James), 2nd St. & Portland (update)
- Knipe House (City of Phoenix), 2nd St. & Roosevelt (update)
- Wurth House (Kimber Lanning’s effort), 4th St. & Roosevelt (update)
- Roosevelt Row Storage Container Project (update)
- Downtown Alley Study Group (update)
- Hance Park Conservancy (update)
- 7th St. & Roosevelt Electronic Billboard (update)
- Roosevelt Business Improvement District (update)
PUBLIC SAFETY/BLOCK WATCH
- Block Watch materials, future events
- Community Action Officer (update)
- Roosevelt Row/Evans Churchill Parking Proposal (update)
- Neighborhood Streetscape Project Updates:
- Roosevelt Planters (from Phase 1 of Roosevelt Streetscape)
- Roosevelt Streetscape (Phase 2) between 3rd St. and 6th St. (under construction)
- 1st St. Streetscape between McKinley St. and Moreland St.
- Re-striping of Roosevelt St. between Central Ave. and 1st Ave. to match Roosevelt
- Lane reduction for 3rd St. and 4th/5th St. south of Roosevelt St.
- 7th St. and McKinley St. HAWK pedestrian signal
- Safety improvements around Phoenix Union Bioscience High School
- 3rd St. Promenade
- Art d’Core Gala & Hance Park Master Plan Update, March 10
- Viva Phoenix, March 12
- Art Detour 28, March 19-20
- Phoenix Urban Design Week, March 30 – April 7
- Hands On Greater Phoenix Serve-a-Thon, April 16